Becoming A Member
We are always looking for people interested in joining our organization.
Benefits of Joining
If you’re getting more and more interested in soccer, now is the time to hop on the soccer bandwagon that is passing through the United States. Much more enjoyable than spending a half hour on the stationary bike at the gym, soccer is a fun way to get a complete workout and participate in the world’s most popular sport. For existing teams, a partnership with USASA can offer you a centralized communication system, insurance, coaching and referee training programs, participation in State and National Cup play, participating in sanctioned tournaments and having a consistency in league and tournament play
Some of the benefits of joining United States Adult Soccer Association are:
- Having a centralized communication center to handle information concerning all affiliated leagues and soccer happenings and events across the United States, including world soccer events.
- Having a consistency in the playing rules in league play as well as in tournament play throughout the United States.
- Having an appeals system which includes an impartial governing body to oversee all play of soccer.
- Having referee training, education and an evaluation program with a procedure for complaints on referees
- Having liability insurance and medical insurance
- Having a coaching training, education and evaluation program with a procedure for upgrading.
- Being able to participate in the select team program.
- Being able to participate in the National Cups program.
- Insuring that all players are currently registered and not understanding.
- Being a part of an organization whose main objective is to provide the soccer player at any level with a fun and safe game.
- Being able to participate in sanctioned tournaments in and out of state with the assurance of the rules and appeals procedures available.
How Can You Join?
We invite anybody interested in playing soccer at a recreational or competitive level to join us. Soccer is for everyone ……beginners, recreational and professional players.
Choice Hotels International is one of the world’s largest lodging franchisors, marketing more than 5,000 hotels open or under development in 45 countries under the Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Clarion, Quality, Sleep Inn, Main Stay Suites, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn brand names. For more information on Choice, visit the company’s website at: www.choicehotels.com On the road to a championship, there is always a Choice hotel. As coaches, players, parents, family and friends of adult soccer, Choice Hotels knows you have more important things to worry about than hotel rooms. So before you go on the road, call us and we’ll take care of all your hotel needs. And, for every room you book by calling 1-877-240-2929 and providing discount 00214300, you’ll receive at least 15% off and proceeds will go back to the USASA. You can search for hotels on the choice hotels website by zip code, then call the sports desk for your discounted rate.
Official Sports Drink of USASA
R.W. Knudsen Family® has produced quality, all-natural juice products since 1961. Its offerings include Recharge® all-natural sports drinks, more than 125 types of natural and organic fruit and vegetable juices, carbonated fruit beverages, and specialty items. All R.W. Knudsen Family products are made from 100 percent natural ingredients, without artificial flavors, and never contain added sugar.Recharge, made with R.W. Knudsen Family brand fruit juice, replenishes the fluids and electrolytes your body needs after working out – without addihg sugar or unnatural flavors and colors.
For more information visit www.knudsenjuices.com
USASA Partners with Clif Bar
The United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA), the governing body of amateur adult soccer in the U.S., entered into an agreement with CLIF® BAR, the nation’s leading energy bar. CLIF® BAR is the original all-natural and organic energy bar that delivers the optimal blend of nutrients for sustained energy. CLIF® BAR uses whole ingredients you can see and taste, such as organic and all-natural oats, fruits and nuts, to create delicious, portable food that’s better for you and for the planet.